DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hanging around

Hey guys!
Im not going to be posting as much because we can only use Internet like twice a week. There is free wifi here but that is a team rule so that we are not spending all our extra time online and not with each other. I don't mind the rule too much, it just stinks that i won't be able to update you guys as frequently.
So far we have mostly been hanging out and walking around. We went downtown yesterday and although the bus rides were really long, it was worth it. We saw the presidents house, the biggest cathedral, a wedding happen in that cathedral, we went to the top of the mountain to the lookout with a huge cross and just walked the downtown streets. Sometimes I'm suprised at how much I Spanish I can understand, although it is harder here because of their accent. Like in church today it was hard to pay attention. It might have also been tht I was sitting next to Eli :) and he was being so cute.
The family we live above cooks for us. She is a grand cook and thinks we should all be bigger! Her portions are SO HUGE!! I thought I was going to lose weight on outreach but its looking the opposite.
That's really all I can think of, here are some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment