DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Programs

Hey guys! You may be wondering what's going on in my life. Well here is your answer :)
We have been going to a city called Ventanilla about an hour away. We have been working with a small church there and they have been taking us to different schools where we perform for them. I my past blogs i talked about creative arts classes and this is where we put what we learned in them to practice. We do skits, puppets, clowns and give testimonies for the kids. We have done this for 3 days now and it has been really cool. It was weird at the time but now im used to it. There are some things that are still wierd. Like when we go to a school and they all want our autograph or they want a picture with someone in specific. The people at the church that we are working with (Gospel Church) are so great. They are very friendly and super open. I am talking a lot more Spanish here and getting better at it finally! Thats such a praise! It's actually crazy because the things I thought I wouldn't like are actually not that bad. Like getting up at 7 and having an hour and 1/4 bus ride. I like starting early and the bus rides I read and its a good chatting time. The only thing i don't like anpbout Peru is their accent. They smush their words together and always sound like they are selling something, but like the rest of things , I have gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me.
Overall I really like Peru and can't wait to see what God has in store for us here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment