DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Monday, November 21, 2011

New friends

We finished our time in Ventanilla yesterday and it was a strange thing. We made so many new friends in only a week and now we are already leaving. We made plans to see them again before we leave but I will for sure miss them! We led the church service at Gospel last night and it was powerful and the Holy Sprirt was really there. It was a little discouraging because I could see the Holy Spirits presence but I couldn't really feel it and when we were praying for the people of the church I felt a lack of connection because of the language barrier but I know that God spoke to them what He wanted them to hear through me. It's been hard for me to give God time to speak to me while I've been here. It's easy for me to speak to Him but for some reason I find it so easy to make excuses not to take time aside to listen. Today is a completely free day besides eating so I have no excuses today :). There are many things I want to here from Him so if you could be praying it would be much appreciated! Some thing in specific I am searching Him for are my future and why I am here. We have been doing devos for each other each day and Lauren was the first to go and she encouraged us to ask God why we are here. Personally aske Him why He has brought us to Peru.
I have stayed very healthy as has my team, a few feel a little under the weather but nothing too serious and that is a praise! Along with smooth bus traveling! Thanks so much for all your prayers! Continue to pray that we will be a great witness to all the Pruvians and that we won't pass by any opportunity to witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment