DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Arrival

Hello friends! It is currently 1:38 in El Paso Texas and HOT! (probably as hot as MI though).
Okay, so lets talk about the trip. I got to the airport at 4:30 and had some amazing support come in at 5. I had a small everything bagel and headed on my plane. It was one of htose tiny ones so the carry-ons had to go under the plane. I began to feel sick pretty soon into the flight but I decided to shake it off. Then I felt like I could throw up. And so i did. All over the floor #luckyihadanisleseat! Then i went to the bathroom half an hour later and threw up again and again. Finally it felt over so back to my seat I went. After getting off the plane i grabbed my suitcase and headed to the other side of the Houston airport. Turns out i grabbed the wrong suitcase. I went back and forth 5 times and missed my first flight into el paso. The next flight was in about 2 hours so it gave me a good amount of time to go cry in the bathroom and collect myself. The flight to el paso went fine (besides the fact i was sitting in between two complaining men) but I slept most of the time. I got off, met my director Ty and my fellow student lauren (who is so sweet!) we got my luggage and headed to Wendy's which was perfect for a hungry but upset stomach. Overall I was sooooooo nervous and scared. I even questioned if i was ready for this. But of course God pulled me through with the help of my loyal friends:) we are here at the office in el paso waiting for the next student to show up. I'm pumped!!!!!!!!

Mom: Lauren has the same amount of luggage as me :)

Love you all and thanks for the prayers

1 comment:

  1. Kels! I am so glad you are there safely! Thinking of you often. Praying too...or course. Love ya, Mary

    ReplyDelete