DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nerves

As the month of July came on I kept telling myself that I would get more and more prepared mentally. This however, turned out to be false. As each day keeps speeding by I feel pressured to become prepared. (Which of course is good and  bad). I have always just been plain excited about this next step of my life but now as I begin to talk to others more about it and comprehending the small amount of time I have left, my nerves begin to come. I know that the Lord has complete control of my life and anything I do for His glory in His name will be blessed by Him. I still have so much to do but I'm sure it will be fast and easy once I put my mind to it.

To Do List:
- Find a Flight
- Send in my boarding forms
- Buy more 'missionary' clothes (longer skirts, dresses with sleeves, a slip. . .)
- Communicate with a lady who has gone through this particular DTS
- Go on a family vacation
- Live up my last summer as a High Schooler

All this is pretty much to say that I wish I had more summer but I am super excited about August!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment