DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Departure

T-MINUS 8 hours!!!!!!!

ways you can pray for me:
- safe travel
- i might be afraid of flying alone so peace while in airports
- finding my director easily
- having a good first day (meeting people and such)
- good team dynamics

that is all for now, i will keep updating the prayer requests as they come. You guys can pray for my parents though for sure! I am their baby and they hate to see me leave but love what I am doing.

I also want to take this post to thank each and every one of you. If you are reading this blog it means that you have been a huge part of my trip already! I thank all of you who gave financailly. I greatly appreciate it. (and if you have not donated financially, not fret! I can recieve support my first 3 months). I have already been overwhelmed with all the prayed I have recieved. It has been such a blessing I can not comprehend how this trip would go without it.

A few things to know before you begin this blogging adventure with me:
I will probably not be checking my spelling very often, so I'm going to apologize ahead of time. Also I have been getting into this thing called hash tagging. here is a link to explain it : http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/susanorlean/2010/06/hash.html
#thankyoulaurenkastner

I just want to say that I have AMAZING friends and family and I cannot wait to share my experiences with all of you via blog. If you want to get a hold of me you can facebook me or email me at kelseyraek@gmail.com. If you want to write me or send me a package you can send it to:
Kelsey Klumpstra
YWAM DTS
4444 Edgar Park Ave
El Paso, TX 79904
I can only recieve letters/packages the first three months :(

I Love ALL of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment