DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Sunday, July 31, 2011

First impressions

It is our night free time here in Juarez. I have met my fellow students and we have had a little time to bond. Three girls came with me and ty across the border. There names are Lauren, marissa, and Elizabeth. We got time to get to know each other on the ride to Juarez. Lauren is 18 and from Pennselvania, marissa is from Dallas Texas and elizabeth is from Houston. When we got to the base we met the rest of the crew. There is the leaders, lalo and Lea(who is married to Ty and they have an 18 month old son named Eli). Then there are the Mexican students. Estrella, laydh, eirc and Alex. There is also a guy named shawn but i haven't figured out what he does yet. I am all organized and believe i am ready for this. Marissa is in the process of dreads and I think I'm going to have her do a couple in my hair! :) the warned us that tomorrow is going to be a boring day so if my post isn't very exciting then let's say i warned you too. Well i think that's all for now . . . Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I think I've tried to comment 3 times now :) I hope it works this time ... or maybe it's worked all 3 times and you'll get bombarded with comments! who knows?!? Anywho , we miss you and are excited to read about your experiences through your blog! We miss you already! Love Greg, Amber, and Abbie

    ReplyDelete