DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Independence day!!!!

After this post I am going to put on my red basketball shorts and my green same same but different t-shirt on and head to an amazing party! There will be tons and tons of food and lots of fun! Why? It's mexicans real independence day from Spain!!! Its actually a cool story, if you are bored and have time you can look it up.
Class has been good this week so far. Myrna is talking about purpose, the purpose of God for creating man in general and us specifically. Today we did a lot on personality and it was a fun and interactive day. I finished my book on Spiritual Warfare and that was really interesting and applicable. The most interesting chapter to me was the chapter on about angels and demons. Here's a quote for you, "Spiritual warfare is not a fragment of Christianity. It is the whole of the Christian experience. It encompasses everything we do. To be a Christian is to be a spiritual warrior. To be a spiritual warrior is to walk consistently and victoriously through life, with Christ at our side." Dean Sherman. That was the last paragraph of the book, and I feel that it summarizes the book well.
I just wanted to let you know all the fun i will be having in about a half and hour :)
Chido bandito.

No comments:

Post a Comment