DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Monday, September 26, 2011

No more normal

Today Ty told us that we have no more normal weeks left. Awesome. Its actually going to be awesome but i really like normal weeks. This week we don't have a teacher. We are going over things for outreach and touching up on some of the previous topics. I am really excited for tmw though! We don't have class! We will have intercession at 9:30 and then the rest of the day til lunch is ours to work on testimonies and raising money. Then for creative arts we are going to watch ourselves perform the dramas. I don't know why but for some reason I'm really excited about that! Last night I got some fall decorations in the mail and I went to town putting them everywhere! I love fall and am sad that there will be no trees changing here :(. Maybe you guys could send me some pictures :). Today i also looked up pictures on flickr of art prize! It looks like it is amazing this year! Like always :). I miss GR and all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment