DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vinnie

Our teacher this week is named Vinnie Carafano and he is speaking to us about missions and evangelism. I am very glad to have him here this week mostly for the selfish reason that it is an easy week. He lives in El Paso so we won't have any night classes and the class is made mostly up of stories. It has been great and I love how real he is with people about God. He has what he believes and he sticks with it. Some day I want to have enough courage to tap an angry cussing man on the shoulder who just said "Jesus Christ" and say, " He is Lord ya know". Haha oh Vinnie :) other than that this week has been pretty average. I've been able to keep up on my work well (with the help of your prayers) and it so far has been an unstressful week.
Tomorrow we are going to do our two skits so that they can video tape us. We will be famous from tomorrow on here at the YWAM epj. They are going to use us as an example of how to do the skits :) we also just started the puppets today! I am the Joystealer in the skit. Its hilarious! I go around attacking people stealing their joy. It is recorded so we don't have to speak but I think the funniest thing of all is that the main character has a British accent. I wish i could show you guys the script! Oh well. Whelp, that's about all that I can think of right now. Except that fact that the lady living in the apartment next to us had an enormous centipede crawl out from under her bed today. . . No big deal.
Peace. Love. Centipedes.

No comments:

Post a Comment