DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rainbow dance

Today we essentially had creative arts class as our morning class. We worked on 1/2 of a day (out of 6 days we need to have prepared) for almost the whole 3 hours! It is a skit turned into a dance. The skit is about Jonah (which coincidentally is the next book of the Bible I was planning on reading)and the song is about both Jonah and Noah. Its called the rainbow dance and it is intense! Needless to say by lunch time we were plenty sweaty and hungry.
If you guys have any good activities or day plans for a VBS than please let me know! We need as much help as we can get! :)
I think i have made a new best friends. Actually I know i made a new best friend. His name is Phillip, he is 3 and he has a crush on me (he told his mom). All he wants to do is play! I love him but i also have a lot to do. He speaks to me in Spanish and I respond in what i feel best. (he has an American dad and a Mexican mom so he can understand both but he can pretty much only speak spanish well because that what he is saturated with in school). Anyway, we have a chalk date sometime soon (he bought chalk from the school store to play with me) and I am so excited! I love chalk!
Tomorrow is the base wide cleaning day. Everyone is going to clean like crazy. You can pray for our attitudes as I'm not sure what this day will look like and we will probably be tired. Also we are having a fundraiser Coffee for Kenya night for the staff. You can pray that everything works out well and that the staff will be generous. There is also going to be child care during that time so you can pray for those doing that as it has been hard in the past.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment