DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sunny days

Just doing some cleaning. Deep Deep cleaning.
Yesterday we had class and then cleaned til a little before dinner. It was crazy! the whole staff came and cleaned. There were probably 15 people in the kitchen at one point! But, everything looks so great now :) Today during brunch cleanup Lalo decided to get everyone and everything wet with the sprayer. I of course had to spray him :). Soon the whole kitchen floor was wet and the dishes were not even done.
It is a wonderful day out today! I went and read on the playset and I was so happy! Almost renewed in a sense. It was the perfect amount of hot sun beating down and cold breeze passing by. No humidity, only the suns wonderful rays resting on my skin. When I returned into the air conditioned apartment I realized that I had been sweating just a little. And somehow that was still perfect.
Right now I am supposed to be heading to bake for the Coffe fot Kenya night that we are having tonight. Ty keeps telling us about how a ton more people are going to be here than expected. So if you guys could pray that everything runs smoothly, the staff are generous and that God multiplys the desserts, that would be wonderful! I'll let you guys now how everything works out!
I can't believe it is already October and that outreach is this month! It is a little nerve-racking financially speaking but it is so exciting in every other way!
Kelsey Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment