DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I love nights like these

I had him lay down and I traced him :) he thought it was the coolest thing.
I told him to do big eyes and he did this :)

Phillip and I during our chalk date :)
Tonight has been a wonderful night! First, I got to talk to Jenny on Skype! I loved every minute of it and I get so excited every time I think about it! Her base is fricken sweet!
Second, while on my way to dinner, walking by myself, I felt like I could conquer the world. Why? I was trying to figure that out myself on the way. I believe it is because I have recently wrote down a list of the things I miss. Why would that make me feel like I could conquer the world? Because most ot the things I missed were present on that short walk to dinner. The lovely fall weather, my fall outfit, the breeze, the feeling of strength and vigor and most of all the smell. For some reason it smelled like a mix between camping and fall foods. Who knows how or why it smelled like that, but for moments like these I praise our Wonderful Savior who is Sovereign and cares deeply about us.
Third, we had a wonderful dinner of pasta with alfredo sause and shrimp.
Fourth, I had my chalk date with Phillip (pictured above)! It was fun and wonderful. I love that boy!
Fifth, I talked to my mom on the phone tonight! I love her and wanst able to say it on the phone because our call cut out. I love you mommy!!!!!
Sixth, our phone call cut out because the power went out. This may seem like a bother and frustrating but I took advantage of it. I made some chocolate milk and watched as it began to rain. It finally rained again!
Seventh, I bought a candle that smells like apple cider on sunday and i finally lite it tonight! I am sitting here right now enjoying the smell of apple cider and dreaming about Robinettes.
Seven is the number of completion and so my night has been completely wonderful. :)

I am grateful for nights like these and know that God loves me and what I love.
I hope you guys will have a wonderful night as well.
Drink some apple cider for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment