DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trouble and Chloe

We have had this steak lately of getting in trouble while being completely innocent. It's really annoying actually. I told you about the karaoke already. Also i got in trouble for doing laundry when i hadn't signed up by someone who also hadn't signed up, and we don't even need to sign up . . . Then yesterday we went to practice our skit as students and we asked permission to use the sound system. Then we got in trouble for asking the wrong person. But they apologized because it was not our fault. Everything has just been a big misunderstanding and presented in the wrong way. I am not complaining by gloomy you this, i just think that it is something i find funny and worth sharing.
I also took my dreads out yesterday. I had decided a while back that I wouldn't keep fixing them and i would let them come out naturally but then i got sick of them and took them out while i read yesterday. The crazy thing is that Marissa saw me taking out my dreads and decided to take hers out too! So last night we soaked her hair in conditioner and three of us spent an hour undoing her dreads. They are about halfway done and she already looks different. I just thought Chloe Renzema would really like that :).

No comments:

Post a Comment