DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bienvendios a mi dormitorio!

Alrighty, so here in mexico things don't go as smoothly as we all would hope so sorry for not blogging for a while (amber). The Internet was down :(. So i was going to upload some pictures for you guys to see what things look like around here but my iPad is not letting me because I don't have some adobe flash or something and apple doesn't allow me to get it, but I might add them later with a friends computer. But I'm still very upset. I can't even add pictures to Facebook! Ugh.
So I will be here a week tomorrow already! Together we have decided that because we haven't gotten into the real schedule yet that it doesn't feel like we have been here that long time wise. But people wise, I feel like i have know them for way longer than 6 days! We are already so comfortable with each other and we have began to communicate so much better already! We are all so excited and anxious for the day when we can talk easily to each other!
AAhhh i wish i could post pictures!
So we are beginning to get into normal schedule. What that looks like is: on weekdays wake up, have breakfast in our house, worship or intercession at 8:30, then class til lunch at 12, then either small group or ministry prep (which i don't know what that is yet) then chill til dinner at 6ish then we are free til lights out at 11. On the weekends we have a brunch at 10:30 then we are completely free til dinner at 6ish. Sundays we can go where we want but we are going to lalo and tys church tomorrow. Ok so thats my schedule and we are 2 hours earlier so you guys can skype me in those down times. Usually the weekends are going to be better for skyping.
Oh and if you want a newsletter sent to you, you can email me your address at kelseyraek@gmail.com. :)
Last night we watched 'the island' and it is a modern version of 'the giver' and i would recommend it to you all!
Life is great life is good life is hot life is sweaty Vida es amor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment