DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tired

Today was a long and tiring day. I still enjoyed it don't get me wrong, but there were a lot of things that just didn't seem to go my way. It doesn't help that i am soooooooooo tired. I don't know what it is, maybe my body is finally realizing what is going on but I'm pooped. I'm really enjoying the class so far. We are dissecting certain passages of the Bible and finding the different attributes of God. It's crisply crazy how much you can find just in one little passage of the Bible. Our God is such a great God! I'm am so glad that we are made in His likeness, and that He gave us authority. Today was a ehh day but still God penetrates through, even if i have to think about how.

1 comment:

  1. sorry you're so tired..will pray that you will experience a renewing of your body :)

    ReplyDelete