DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Monday, August 15, 2011

Understanding

Today God showed me how much He understands me.
He is so great and knows exactly what He is doing.
Nothing huge even happened today.
It was just a few small things that were great reminders.

Panda and Aunt Von, i appreciate the letters so much :) I loved both of them dearly as they are both unique and effective.

I want to let all of you know how appreciative I am. You guys keep letting me know you are reading, supporting and praying. It is so great to have you guys behind me. I cant say thank you enough! I love you all (especially you ;)

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey you inspire me!!! I CANT wait ti hear all of your stories and share mine with you when you return home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete