DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Passport Stamp!

Blogging.
Blogging is a funny thing.
Here i am in Juarez, typing on my iPad pretending to talk to you guys. But who even are you guys? I know some people who frequently read my blog but what about you others. You sneeky ones who i don't know. I'm talking (typing really) to you guys like we are buds. And now i don't know what else to say. Ok, update on my life.
I'm not sure i have told anyone this but i have always wanted a ton of stamps on my passport. Whenever I would see movies where people had lots of stamps i would be so jealous. And when i first got my passport I would open it up to the pages for stamps and dream of all the cool stamps that could be on there. Today my dream has begun! As the cast of high school musical would say, "it's the start of something new". I GOT A STAMP ON MY PASSPORT!!!!!! :) I can't wait til outreach when i get another one!!!!!
I finished my book! Now all i have to do is the report. I'm thinking about doing a poem.
I have been loving the classes! Stephen Taylor is really funny, but real. He is very good at presenting his points and he knows what he is talking about.
Other than that life has been pretty normal. Oh, I did fall of my chair in the apartment and eeryone outside looked in through the window. That was pretty embarrassing but of course i played it off cool :). Like i always do. Hahahahaa joke.
WARNING: on Saturday i will be going on a staff retreat to Creel which means that I might not have Internet and i have the possibility of being very busy. Thus: don't be upset if i don't blog for a week. Well, ok you can be upset, i give you that right. But its not my fault :). Chido? (cool?) Chido. (cool).
One last thing, I'm pumped for Creel because there is a lake! I don't care how cold or gross that lake is, I am determined to swim. I miss it sooooooooo much!
I love MI! (and Juarez)

No comments:

Post a Comment