DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good ol' Internet.

So again we lost the Internet for a few days due to the every rising need of Internet lines. It is crazy how much we use the Internet even around here! We all get so excited when the Internet gets back on! Alright so i am going to update you on the things that i can remember.
- we finished the play. I end up pregnant. Great.
- we have decided to fast for an answer about outreach locations. Today's we ate breakfast and lunch then started. We are not eating dinner, breakfast in the morning or dinner tomorrow. Meaning the next meal i will have is lunch tomorrow. We have different ideas about it but we all believe that it is good and needed. So I ask you to pray that we all have strength and we all stay positive both in hearing God and not being able to eat.
- I don't know if i wrote before that Marissa gave me a dread but she did. And she gave me another one :) (sorry Chloe)
- I finally threw the flowers away but are keeping some in a book
- we are currently reading Intercession by Joy Dawson and it is very good and thought provoking, although she does seem to be a little bit arrogant.
- small groups have been less an exciting. That might however be that I'm going into it with such high standards because of my past. It makes me love, appreciate and miss my real SG all the more :( love you guys!!!
- the flys and mosiquitos are starting to get really bad and annoying here.
- we finally got another mirror from Aida and it has been very helpful
- I have been really enjoying class. Ty is teaching on Leadership.
Well that's all i can think of for right now. Thaks for being patient :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I thought of another point! The Wednesday streak has been broken! Yesterday was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a good Wednesday :) How is the bed bug situation? Do I dare ask? Miss you. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are almost all gone! Some still itch now and again but they are so much better than they were! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsey. 1. I love you. 2. I really enjoy reading you blog :) thanks for being faithful! 3. The fact that you have another dread makes me extremely happy 4. I am honored that you miss your SG. 5. I love you.

    ReplyDelete