DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesdays

These hump days have been killing me already! For some reason I am just so tired on Wednesdays! Today was a good day though! The food was good (I'm getting more and more used to hot stuff) and creative arts was fun again :). We wear these gloves that we have to put over our faces and we have to smell flowers and the both smell so bad! Yuck. To clue you in on more of the story, the dad is a cheater and the mom drinks. I am nervous to see what marissa does with the gun in her pocket! The teaching has been so hard to follow, and I was trying to get over it by myself, but today we had a 'family meeting' and it turns our a lot of the family are struggling too. That was good to know and it was good to have Ty there to reassure us that it was ok to struggle wuththose things and give us some helpful tips. Today we had to look in the Bible for God's promises to Israel and at first I did not want anything to do with it because it was too confusing to me how she even got on the topic of Israel. Once I was doing it though I really liked it! I would encourage you all to try it (jer, ezk, and hosea are great places to start). Well like I said I'm super duper tired so I'm going to go :)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment