DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vida

Today, we went to the same church as last week. The worship was great again and there was a different preacher so it was better. The whole congregation was laughing almost the whole time and i was able to catch some of it and laugh with them. The rest of the day was chill and somewhat boring but it is so good to rest and relax.

In the last two nights we have watched she's the man and spiderman 3 in Spanish with English subtitles. It was funny for spiderman 3 but I didn't like it for she's the man because Amanda Bynes voice was lost. All her funny noises did not come through. :(

This is for you Jenny:
I didn't tell you guys this cause i think its gross and I didn't want you to think it is dirty here but here it is: i think i have/had bed bugs. I started getting these bites like two nights into the DTS. There kept getting more and more and itchier and itchier. I tried changing my sheets and that didnt help so yesterday I got new mattresses after I cleaned all my bedding and most of the clothes i had wore. So hopoefully this is over but you can for sure be praying that it is. I am sick of itching my legs.

So ive told you already how good the food is here, but it can be a tad but hot. It doesn't start hot but there are all kinds of sauces that you can on your food. I have become notorious for eating hot stuff without knowing its hot. Example 1: at the mall for lunch, I had a sample of something (no idea what it was) and it was HOT! Example 2: I saw some green stuff on the Table, I smelled it, didn't smell that hot, then i put some on my finger and placed it straight on my tounge. It was the hottest stuff we have at the base . . . Luckily I did not swallow it. Example 3: we had hot dogs one night and Marissa told me that the stuff on the table was ranch (she honestly thought it was and she herself dumped some on her hot dog) so I out some on my hot dog (I was putting a ton of crazy things on it already so why not ranch?) and it was really hot. Example 4: today at the mall for lunch I got enchiladas and I'm not sure what I put on them but they were making me sweat! Example 5: the pico de gallo here is not made with green peppers. It is made with jalapeƱos instead.

Fr you fans of August Burns Red, Dustin (the main bass player) has a brother, his name is Erick and he is pictured below. :) so i am directly linked to the band! I just think that is the coolest and funniest thing ever!

Whelp, i believe thats all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment