DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekend!

It has only been one real week but i already can't wait for the weekend!I'm ready for relaxation and time to do stuff (like laundry!). It's going to be crazy how excited i am for the weekends in about a month. It has been a good week though. Jason did a great job of teaching us and helping us to apply his teachings. Creative arts however is not my favorite. I love improv and acting but so far we have not done any of that and I know it will get better but we just have to get over the hump. The food is amazing! From american food like cheeseburgers to Mexican food that I cannot pronounce, it has all been delicious!

So guess what! Our pantry got invaded by a rat(or a mouse or multiple of either). So while me and leydhi were cleaning up lunch (which is our job duty) they cleaned out the pantry. Mike would always pretend he saad something and everyone would run out screaming. It was hilarious!

During one of our classes we looked at Zephaniah 3:17 and i think it might be my new favorite verse so I decided i would share it with y'all.
"the Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing"

Hmmmm, what else can i say? Oh! We took our group picture today so hopefully i will get it up here soon so you can see everyones beautiful faces all put together :). We are such a lovely group :)
Oh and yes, i want to speak to those of you who are heading off to college soon. I didn't get the chance to tell you all this but I love you all. I hope you guys do great things, learn well, and have a ton of fun! Never forget to trust in the Lord! He is always there. He is faithful, trustworthy, holy, gracious, just and powerful. Know Him so that He may know you. And i want to here all of your awkward roommate stories!

Well have a happy weekend!
Kelsey Rae

Ps. Sometimes I read over my old posts and i see how many confusing things they say. If there is something that does not sound like me or does not make any sense let's blame it on the spelling corrector and the small keypad on the iPad. Ok? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment