DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Talent show

Today we had a talent show. Everyone was super nervous and contemplating their talent. It went really well and it was fun! Therapy set up little stars from the ceiling and had a judges table and everything. I decided after a lot of going back and forth to circle braid elizabeths hair (Chloe this reminded me of you). I got a 9 out of 10. But no body got below an 8 . . .

Class has been good. I really like what Jason has to say but sometimes it is hard to focus because of the length of the classes, the tiredness of all of us, the translation between languages and and the normal things that are distracting.(like Eli laughing behind us).

It keeps getting hotter and hotter here. Today it was 102 and tomorrow it is supposed to be 107! I have learned to appreciate it though, knowing that when i get home it will be freezing!!!

Well it's almost bedtime here so i will have to let you go but that was just a little slice of my day :)

Kelsey Rae

1 comment: