DTS Verse

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"

Monday, August 22, 2011

Jeans.

Today is the day i conquer the heat. It's an averagely warm day today but i have not fallen into the heat. I put on my jeans this morning for our first day of a new class. We where very happy together while listening to Ty wrap up some ideas about last week and start in on his topic of leadership. On any other day after class i would have taken off my jeans and put on shorts to go to lunch but today was a different day. I was not afraid of the sun today. I wore them to lunch, it got a little toasty on the way but it was pleasant. We enjoyed each other during lunch today as we ate with all the kids from the school. Usually i would be dying of heat after lunch cleanup but not today. We did all the kids dishes so Mike, Gabriellea and Paula helped me and Leydhi. Because Aida forgot about small group today and they were stressed about how all the kids booklets were wrong, all of us helped and it was fixed in a jiffy. During that jiffy however I was struggling with the temperature my jeans made me. That however was not going to scare me into not wearing them to dinner. Throughout the duration of dinner I felt the perfect temperature, perphaps even 98.6! The only thing left i have to do today is present my book report. I did a news article and all i have to do is read to everyone. I am positive that i will be joyful then too because it is usually cold in there :) so overall i have finally conquered the heat! Take that heat! Ha!

I am currently wearing my Kennedy sweatshirt (thanks Joseph), listeing to my iPod with my skull candy headphones, enjoying the taste of sports beans (thanks mom) and admiring some lovely pictures I got (thanks Brooke and Kenzie!!!!!) I'm very very happy with in my current state :)

My jeans say hi,
Kelsey Rae

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted on your journey. Glad you got the girls pictures - they were so excited to send them out. Will we see you in jeans at Big Star next year? :)

    ReplyDelete